Tip: Buy the Clear Mount Bundle and save 10% and it’s less expensive than the wood mount and easier to store.
Tip: When using a Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder only use 1 clear plate
Use the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper which matches your stamped image to add some extra interest to your card
Tip: The Stampin’ Blends you use don’t have to match what the animal in the wild may look like. It can be any colour you want.
Use Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Basic Black Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends, Night Of Navy Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Light Stampin’ Blends Marker and Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter for the front of the card.
Then use Crumb Cake Light Stampin’ Blends Marker, Night Of Navy Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter for the card insert on Whisper White A4 Card Stock and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes with a very light colouring touch.
Animal Antics Basics
- Cut a card base of Call Me Clover A4 Cardstock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut the first layer of Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″. Adhere to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a piece of Basic Black A4 Card Stock to 14 cm x 7 cm or 2 3/4″ x 3 5/8″ wipe it over with your Embossing Buddy and stamp the sentiment using Versamark Pad.
- Sprinkle White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set it using your Heat Tool.
- Run it through the Big Shot with the Big Shot Platform and the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Wrap some Linen Thread around under the sentiment and tie a bow. Adhere this panel to the centre of the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the image from Animal Outing Clear-Mount Bundle using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock.
- Die cut out using the Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Colour as described above or use your own colours. Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad to stamp an image on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Colour as described above. Adhere the card insert to the inside of the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.