Welcome to another ESAD Blog Hop. Today you’ll be inspired by new product from the 2019 – 2020 Catalogue with projects from the South Pacific Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators featuring Annual Catalogue Blog Hop Sneak Peek
For this card use:
- Perennial Essence Floral Centers
- Floral Essence Bundle
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper
- Perennial Essence 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Vellum Cardstock
Annual Catalogue Blog Hop Sneak Peek
This is not my design. It is Jackie Bultje’s great idea for a ‘Double Point’ Card. I just love it and it’s quite easy to make. I’ll give you the metric measurements below.
Use the largest of the smaller dies and the 2nd largest of the larger Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
Stamp the flower from on the Floral Essence Bundle in Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad on the Petal Pink Vellum from Perennial Essence 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Vellum Cardstock. Do this first and allow it to dry. Also use Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the leaves from Floral Essence Bundle, stamping off if necessary, on White Vellum A4 Card Stock. Then punch out using the Leaf Punch. Cut about half the stem away.
Stamp the smaller flower in Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad, with the centre in So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad. Then mask the flower and stamp the leaves in Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad, stamping off if necessary.
Adhere the inside of the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
Annual Catalogue Blog Hop Sneak Peek Basics
- Cut a card base of Petal Pink A4 Cardstock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm
- Stamp the large flower from Floral Essence Bundle on the outside of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes as you did for the card insert
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm for the card front
- Use 2 different pieces of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper cut to 10 cm x 7.5 cm
- Score, with the 7.5 cm side across the top of your scoring tool, at 2.5 cm on both pieces of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper
- Adhere the 2.5 cm section, one piece at the top and the other at the bottom of the card front, using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Fold the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper to form a peek just below the score lines at the top and the bottom and burnish well with your Bone Folder
- Stamp as described above
- Make the flower by punching out the stamped image using the Perennial Flower Punch from the Floral Essence Bundle.
- Use the small stylus from your Take Your Pick and your Stampin’ Pierce Mat, to trace over the lines on the flower and use a circular motion in the centres to make the petals pop up.
- Adhere the two flowers, matching the centres, with Liquid Multipurpose Glue. Then adhere it to the lower portion of your Stitched Nested Labels Dies. The vellum sometimes takes a little time to adhere, however, I have found Liquid Multipurpose Glue is the best for adhering the Perennial Essence 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Vellum Cardstock
- Use Glue Dots to adhere the leaves under the flower petals where desired.
- Finally, add one of the Perennial Essence Floral Centers to the centre of the flower
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participant List
- Lou Kitzelman
- Rochelle Blok
- Kelly Kent
- Jo Stubbings
- Nicole Wilson
- Denise Buetler
- Sandra Mastello
- Rochelle Laird-Smith
- Siobhan Fitzsimmons
- Shannon Kissane
- Libby Dyson – YOU ARE HERE
- Jo Weedon
- Peta Stephen
- Carly Middleton
- Lisa Whitehead
- Bronwyn Eastley
- Cathy Pinchbeck
- Monique Fielder
- Rebecca Scurr
- Richelle Fletcher
- Jackie Noble
- Mandy Depiazzi
- Sharon Dalton
- Maree McIntosh
- Samantha White
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.