Welcome to my blog again today and another Freshly Brewed Blog Hop with Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek. Hop along and be inspired by what is shared.
Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek
For this card use:
- Flowers For Every Season 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Tasteful Touches Bundle (English)
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
All those products will be available June 3 from the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalogue
Tie a multi-loop bow using the White Linen Ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
Use Gilded Gems to embellish your card
Stamp off with Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad then stamp the flower image from Tasteful Touches Bundle (English) on some Whisper White A4 Card Stock. Select a sentiment from Tasteful Touches Bundle (English) and stamp over the flower image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. Then die-cut using one of the dies from Tasteful Touches Bundle (English)
More Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek
- Cut the card base is Just Jade 14.85 cm x 21 cm
- Add a layer of Bumblebee Card Stock 14.4 cm x 10 cm
- Wrap the ribbon around the Flowers For Every Season 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper and adhere the Flowers For Every Season 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to the card front
- Add the sentiment piece, bow and Gilded Gems
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.