Welcome to my blog again today with August Favourite Bundle and the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from Stamp ‘N Hop.
Two in the one day so you get two different favourites! If you’re hopping in order you have just come from the talented Mo Rootes. Please see the full list of participants at the end of this post.
August Favourite Bundle
For this card use:
- Beautiful World Bundle (English)
- Bumblebee 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) 2020–2022 In Color Ribbon
- Basic Pattern Decorative Masks
- Tasteful Labels Dies
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
Use the embossing die from Beautiful World Bundle (English) on Misty Moonlight A4 Cardstockalmy Blue A4 Cardstock, then use the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder on Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock and banner cut before layering the two pieces together
More August Favourite Bundle
Use the sentiment, glove and globe stand from the Beautiful World Bundle (English) on Whisper White A4 Card Stock. Stamp using Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad and Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.85 cm x 21 cm; 9.3 cm x 13.6 cm and 9.5 cm x 13.9 cm (insert) or 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ and 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card insert)
- Background layer is cut to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″ using Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock
- Cut a banner from Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock to 2.5 cm x 9 cm or 1″ x 3 1/2″ and emboss using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Cut a small banner using Misty Moonlight A4 Cardstock to 1.3 cm x 7.5 cm or 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ and emboss using the die from the Beautiful World Bundle (English)
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Thank you again for visiting today and spending time on my blog. Next, you’re off to the very talented Susan Simpson. Have fun hopping around.
Blog Hop Participants
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Stacey Marsh (UK)
- Jenn Charles (USA)
- Sandra Herzog (AT)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Karen Egan (UK)
- Narelle Fasulo (Aus)
- Vickie Kello (Aus) –
- Mo Rootes – (UK)
- Libby Dyson (Aus) – YOU ARE HERE
- Susan Simpson (UK)
- Jill Chapman – (UK)
- Gez Carpenter – (UK)
- Sue Allen -(Aus)
- Melinda Whittington – (Aus)
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Aus)
- Caroline Peck – (US)
Don’t forget to redeem your A$9 voucher in August
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.