When you’re a paper crafter don’t you always wonder what tools to pack? Wonder no more and make my Basic Tool Kit Case. It’s quick and easy and you only need a few supplies. Here’s a peek:
What Does It Look Like?
Now you’ve had a peek, you can watch the video and see how easy it really is:
Basic Tool Kit Case Video:
This is what my finished one looks like, but really you could design it anyway you want. You just need to get started and perhaps have a second tool supply which lives in this box, ready to be transported.
Here’s a closer look at the front so you can better see how I placed the varying pieces. However, you build yours the way you want to. Mine is just one possibility out of an infinitesimal number of possibilities.
Basic Tool Kit Case Basics:
- Card 1 cut to 7″ x 4 7/8″ or 17.8 cm x 12.5 cm
- D.S.P. 1 cut to 7″ x 2 3/8″ or 17.8 cm x 7 cm
- Glimmer Paper cut 7″ x 1/2″ or 17.8 cm x 1.3 cm
- Card 2 cut to 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ or 10.7 cm x 8.2 cm
- D.S.P. 2 cut to 4″ x 3″ or 10.2 cm x 7.6 cm
- Extra D.S.P. Strip cut to 7″ x 1/2″ or 17.8 cm x 1.3 cm
Here’s a final look
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…