OK, a change of pace from Christmas. This week I’m featuring Beautiful Promenade and Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper. This is seriously beautiful paper and if you haven’t got some, I think you should get some. So, stay tuned this week for a different project every day.
Trim an oval frame from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper to match the size of the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper frame. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals under the frame and adhere the two pieces together
Tip: Gently place one on top of the other until you’re happy with the placement and then press together
Once your card front is put together and before adhering it to the card stock, spray liberally with Frost White Shimmer Paint and Rubbing Alcohol mixed in a Stampin’ Spritzer. Leave it flat allow it to dry.
Beautiful Promenade Basics
- Cut Petal Pink A4 Cardstock card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the flower twice in Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad and die cut. Trim out the lower part of the flower and adhere the two flowers off centre to each other
- Use the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform to t leaves out in Card Stock A4 Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green A4 Card Stock
- Use Glue Dots to adhere these behind the flower.
- Adhere the flower piece to the lower left of the frame using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the frame piece to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Adhere a strip of D.S.P. to the card insert and to the Whisper White C6 Envelopes flap
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.