Beautiful You Blends
Do you ever have favourites? This Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper is simply beautiful and I have used it oodles of times. Great for cards and scrapbook pages too. Here I’ve used one of the trimmable elements to make this card.
Tip: Using a trimmable element mean you don’t need any shading behind your image.
- Colour with Stampin’ Write Markers
- Stamp on Watercolor Paper and colour the images using inks and an Aqua Painters
- Use a Blender Pens
- Stamp onto DSP and cut the dress out and add to a stamped image
- Use Stampin’ Blends
There are just a few ideas for you. Think about using the ideas for many different ages.
Beautiful You Blends Basics
- Cut a card base of Card Stock A4 Smoky Slate to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Petal Pink A4 Cardstock to 14. cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut a trimmable element from Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper12.6 cm x 8.8 cm or 5″ x 3 1/2″
- Stamp the sentiment on the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Adhere all these pieces to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the image from Beautiful You Clear-Mount Stamp Set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad onto Shimmery White A4 Card Stock
- Adhere the image to the card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Fussy cut the image using Paper Snips Scissors
- Colour the image using Stampin Blends – Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use the ‘dress fill’ image and Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp on the insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Add Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to the card front where desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.