More non-traditional Christmas ideas today with Bethlehem Night. This one is definitely a night time type of card and I’ve used the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to convey stars and snow.
Tip: Look at all your supplies to see which ones suit the occasion. For this card, I included the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, In The Woods Framelits Dies and the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White A4 Card Stock using Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad then pop it inside the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to have some ‘snow’ on it. Then punch out using the Everyday Label Punch.
Tip: Punch out 2 labels using the Everyday Label Punch and Basic Gray A4 Card Stock and the other with your sentiment stamped on it. Cut the Basic Gray A4 Card Stock one up the centre horizontally. Add some Liquid Multipurpose Glue to the cut edges and adhere to the back of the sentiment piece. This will give you a mat of colour around your sentiment. Then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back for adhering to the card front.
Bethlehem Night Basics
- Cut your card base of Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut Basic Black A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 8.5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 8.5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Run both these pieces through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing
- Cut the top of the Whisper White A4 Card Stock piece with the curved piece from In The Woods Framelits Dies
- Using Basic Gray A4 Card Stock and the Bethlehem Edgelits Dies run it through the Big Shot and use the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to help keep the edgelit in place. Trim down to 14.4 cm x 5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 2″
- Adhere all pieces to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue ensuring all the edges are aligned
- Die cut 3 snowflakes from Whisper White A4 Card Stock using the die from Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
- Make your sentiment as described above and adhere it to the front of the card
- Adhere the snowflakes using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use an image from Night In Bethlehem Clear-Mount Stamp Set and Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.