Today I have a video which shows both Die Cutting and Embossing with a Die. They’re both great techniques to use with your Big Shot, so take a look at Big Shot Die Cut Emboss
So, watch the video and see how I embossed with the dies using the Big Shot and the Embossing Mats
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Big Shot Die Cut Emboss Basics:
- Cut card to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut card to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut card to 13.4 cm x 9.5 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Stamp the deer and die cut with the Big Shot
- Use the Big Shot Embossing Mats and emboss the top and bottom right-hand corners
- Cut D.S.P. to 13.4 cm x 2.2 cm or 4 3/4″ x 7/8″
- Cut card to 13.4 cm x 2.5 cm or 4 3/4″ x 1″
- Adhere the two strips together and then to the card front
- Tie a flat knot with the ribbon and attach to top card layer
- Adhere all layers to the front of card base with Multipurpose Liquid GlueStamp sentiment to a scrap of card and ut your won tag
- Adhere the deer to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment piece and slip one end under the ribbon and add a Metallic Pearl to the other end
- Add a Glue Dot under the ribbon knot
- Cut card to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp on the card insert and the envelope
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
What You Will Need:
- Stamp Bundle – Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Bundle
- Embellishments – Gold 3/8″ (1 Cm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon and Metallic Pearls
- Ink – Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Card – Festive Farmhouse 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock, Mossy Meadow A4 Cardstock, Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock and Very Vanilla C6 Envelopes
- Big Shot – Big Shot, Big Shot Magnetic Platform and Big Shot Embossing Mats
- Adhesive – Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.