Have you seen the Big Shot Embossing Mats? They’re fantastic and you get such great results easily. Hop along with the Latte Girls today as we share tips, trick and projects using these wonderful Embossing Mats.
Big Shot Embossing Mats
What You Will Need:
- Card – I’ve used Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla
- Designer Series Paper – Tea Room Specialty Designer Series paper used and don’t forget Buy 3 get the 4th FREE Designer Series Paper. Check it out HERE
- Stamp set and dies – Time For Tea Photopolymer Bundle used
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana
- Ribbon – Tea Room Ribbon Combo
- Big Shot
- Big Shot Embossing Mats
- C6 Very Vanilla Envelopes
Here’s the video from Stampin’ Up! which shows you how to use the mats. You can make your sandwich upside down so you can see your stamped image. You may just have to use some washi tape or a post-it note to hold it in place.
I think the above image shows the embossing and if you look closely at the flowers, leaves and teacup you’ll see they’re all a bit ‘puffy’ and that’s what the embossing after die cutting does to each shape.
Stamp first, then die cut and leave the image in the die then, use the embossing mats to emboss.
Big Shot Embossing Mats Basics
- Cut the card to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Designer Series paper cut to 14.9 cm x 6.3 cm or 11″ x 2 1/2″
- Scraps of Coastal Cabana and Very Vanilla for stamping and die cutting
- Cut card insert 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
You can download your FREE Embossing Mat how to HERE
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.