Hello, and welcome to my blog again today. I do appreciate your time with me. Today I have Bird Ballad Stamped Leaf. We often miss some stamps in a set and rarely use them. So, today I thought I’d share one way to use those types of stamps.
Bird Ballad Stamped Leaf
For this card use:
- Free As A Bird Bundle
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
- Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon
- Pearl Basic Jewels
Tip: Save some ribbon by adhering about 12 cm of Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon with Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back of the card front. Then tie your bow from Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon and adhere where desired with Mini Glue Dots
More Bird Ballad Stamped Leaf
Tip: Use a scrap of Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper for the front of your card. This is a good layout to use up those odd pieces of Designer Series Paper.
- Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the leaves
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the birds
- Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the flowers and the bird beaks
- Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the shadows on the birds and the top of the branch
- Soft Suede Light Stampin’ Blends Marker for the bottom of the branch
 to blend the colours and add some highlights
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
REDEEM YOUR $9 COUPON CODES THIS MONTH.
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.