Welcome to another Latte Girls Blog Hop. Thank you so much for spending time with me today, I really appreciate it. Today we’re inspiring you with projects from the Bird Ballad Suite. I’m sure you’ll love the projects shared. We love comments, so please try and take the time to leave a comment on each blog you hop to.
For this card use:
Bird Ballad Suite
You could also use the:
Now watch the video to see how I did it. Don’t forget to try this and make it your way.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Colour the images using Stampin’ Blends. Here I have used:
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the leaves
- Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the birds
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and Pumpkin Pie Light Stampin’ Blends Marker for the flowers
- Soft Suede Light Stampin’ Blends Marker and Crumb Cake Light Stampin’ Blends Marker for the branch
More Bird Ballad Suite
- Cut Petal Pink A4 Cardstock to 14.85 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Petal Pink A4 Cardstock to 13.5 cm x 15.2 cm or 4 1/2″ x 6″
- Score and fold like a ‘Z’ at 5 cm and 10 cm or 2″ and 4″
- Cut Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Also, cut Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to (2) 13 cm x 4.8 cm or (2) 4 3/8″ x 1 7/8″
- Stamp all images with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Tie a bow from Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon
- Adhere some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the flower centres
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
REDEEM YOUR $9 COUPON CODES THIS MONTH.
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…