Back again with another cling Mount Stamp card and I’m using again, Birthday Statements Cling Stamp Set with Birthday Statements Birthday. See the different effects by colouring with Watercolor Pencils on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock
Birthday Statements Birthday
Tip: When colouring or blending on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock it’s important to not overwork the paper or some fibres may start to lift. So, just a gentle hand is required when using Blender Pens or you could also use Aqua Painters.
Pop in on my Live With Libby tomorrow on my Facebook Business Page to see a number of NEW Cling Mount Stamps, how to mount them and use them. Plus we have a few laughs and you get to make suggestions on the cards I make
I decided to only colour the balloons with on this card, however, you could colour more of the images as I have in this Birthday Statements card in an earlier post which you can see HERE.
Tip: Colour lightly as it’s easy to add more colour but it is difficult to take the colour away.
Tip: Make sure you have shades of colour even some white space to provide shading of your images.
Birthday Statements Birthday Basics
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and the ‘Birthday’ stamp from Birthday Statements Cling Stamp Set to stamp the image.
Tip: Make sure you ink up the image well. I find if I give the ink pad a wiggle over the image as well as pressing the ink pad firmly several times on the image, I get a good image. Alternatively, use the Stamparatus which will work well with the NEW Cling Mount Stamps
- Colour the image as desired. Leave some ‘light’ spaces for shading purposes. I used Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 which are now unavailable however, you could easily use Watercolor Pencils.
- Die cut out with the Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies which fits the image. Also, die cut out 1 size larger framelit using Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock.
- Adhere these two pieces together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Place Foam Adhesive Strips on the back
- Cut a card base of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere the image piece. I chose to adhere the whole sentiment piece on an angle.
- Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and then punch it out using the Classic Label Punch
- Place Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment and adhere to the card front
- Tie a bow using the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack and adhere to the front of the card using Glue Dots
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Place it side by side with the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Place masking tape or a sticky note across the ‘birthday’ stamp from Birthday Statements Cling Stamp Set to mask off the ‘Birthday’ part of the stamp.
- Ink up the stamp with the mask on it with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Remove the mask and stamp on both the card insert and envelope at the same time
- Colour with Stampin’ Blends or Watercolor Pencils or Watercolor Pencils
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…