Today I’m continuing with the masculine theme and bringing you Birthday Wood Textures. I’ve used the Wood Textures DSP Stack to create this card and then added the sentiment as an embellishment.
Birthday Wood Textures
- Cut your A4 card in half to gain a card base and then score and fold in the centre. Sponge around the front of your card using a sponge and your chosen ink.
- Cut your DSP 0.5cm smaller on each side
- Measure the long side or place a small crease at the half way point and put a pencil mark. Then from the pencil mark cut half way across
- Now fold from the corners back to give the flaps and adhere to the card front
- Stamp your sentiment on a scrap of card and die cut using Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies or a die of your choosing or favourite punch. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment piece
- Wrap Linen Thread 3 to 4 times around the slightly outstretched fingers of one hand and adhere to the back of the sentiment piece. You can use the Stampin’ Dimensionals already there. Adhere sentiment piece to card
- Use some of the left over DSP and cut 2 strips – 1 for the front of the envelope and 1 for the insert for your card.
- Send to someone you care for.
Here’s a closer view of the sentiment piece:
- Card base is 14.8cm x 21cm folded and scored at 10.5cm or5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- D.S.P Layer 14.3cm x 10cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Measure down 7.2cm or 2 5/8″ and across 5cm or 2″ for the cut across the centre of the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!