Welcome to my blog today. I really appreciate you spending time with me. Today I have Blackberry Floral Essence for you. I have used this card for a Let’s Get Inky Sketch Challenge.
Blackberry Floral Essence
For this card use:
- Floral Essence Bundle
- Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper
This really is a ‘Simple Stamping’ card. The punches and ribbon make this card a ‘WoW’ but it’s really so easy. It only uses two colours:
The trick to this card is to stamp and punch a number of petals using the Floral Essence Bundle. Stamp 6 petals in Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad on Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock and 3 more petals on Whisper White A4 Card Stock.
Punch out all the petals using the punch from the Floral Essence Bundle.
Use your Bone Folder to slightly curl each petal. Adhere each of the layers using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Stick each set of petals slightly off-centre from the last one, thus covering all the spaces between the petals and making complete flowers.
Use Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the flower centre from Floral Essence Bundle. on Whisper White A4 Card Stock, then punch out using the 1/2″ (1.3 Cm) Circle Punch. Adhere these flower centres to the middle of each flower using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then add a Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of each flower and adhere them to the front of the card as desired.
More Blackberry Floral Essence
Stamp the sentiment from Floral Essence Bundle on Whisper White A4 Card Stock using Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad. Use your Paper Snips to angle cut your sentiment and adhere it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Now let’s WoW it up a bit!
- Adhere a piece of Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon around the card front using Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Tie a bow using the same ribbon and adhere it where desired using Mini Glue Dots
- Punch out some leaves using the Leaf Punch and Old Olive A4 Card Stock
- Use White Vellum A4 Card Stock and the Sprig Punch to punch out some more ‘leaves’
- Adhere these leaves where desired using Mini Glue Dots
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.