Only one more day with Blended Season and today I have Blended Season Wheat for you in honour of our drought-affected farmers.
So I hope while reading this post, you can dig deep and donate as every little bit helps. I’m registered with the Australian Red Cross who are organising the relief to get to farmers and their families. Providing financial and medical help as well as feed for the animals too. Many are experiencing mental health issues as the whole state is in drought and there is no sign of good rain.
Please do at least one of the following:
- Click the banner below which will take you straight to my fundraising page
- Buy an ink pad or 2 or 3 or more. For every inkpad you buy I am donating an extra A$2 from my own pocket.
I’ve already kick-started the fundraiser and paid for the fee for the transaction.
What are you going to do to help?
Blended Season Wheat
What You Will Need:
- Stamp Set – Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Embellishments – Linen Thread
- Colouring Tools – Clear Block H, Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush and Stamping Sponges
- Ink – So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad, Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad and Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Card – Watercolor Paper, So Saffron A4 Card Stock, Soft Suede A4 Card Stock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Stamparatus and Simply Shammy
- Adhesive – Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals and Liquid Multipurpose Glue
You can’t see the sparkle in the photo, but believe me, the Clear Wink of Stella makes it glisten.
Blended Season Wheat Basics:
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/23″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Soft Suede to 12.7 cm x 8.2 cm or 5″ x 3 1/4″
- Cut Watercolor Paper to 12.4 cm x 8 cm or 4 7/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Place your acrylic block on the ink pad and ink up well
- Wet the Watercolor Paper and then stamp the acrylic block on it
- Use your Clear Wink of Stella like an Aqua Painter and paint the entire surface
- Pick up some colour from the other colour ink pad and wipe it across the top of the band of colour and blend the two
- Allow to dry or heat with Heat Tool to dry
- Stick your wheat image to the hinged plate of your sStamparatus and hinge stamp the image across the Watercolor Paper
- Stamp the sentiment and cut the sentiment piece at angels as in the photo and use a sponge to ink distress the edges.
- Tie a ‘Billie Bow’ with Linen Thread
- Adhere all elements – all card layers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, ‘Billie Bow’ with Glue Dots and sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a piece of card for the insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the wheat using the Generational Stamping method on the card insert and the outside of the envelope
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
That’s it for Blended Season Wheat. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.