Today’s card features Blended Season Wreath. I’ve used one of the images from the stamp set to create a wreath. Yet another different card using the Blended Season Bundle which is only available during August or while stocks last.
Blended Season Wreath
What You Will Need:
Stamp Bundle – Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Bundle
Blended Season Wreath Basics
- Cut card to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut the first layer to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Punch out a 2 1/4″ circle from scrap and place this on the first layer and trace around it in pencil
- Using Memento ink stamp around the circle with the leaf stamp. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect as you can cover the imperfections up with embellishments
- Stamp sentiment on Cajun Craze with Memento ink and banner cut, then place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of it
- Die cut a set of leaves and flower as well as the single leaf from the Framelits in Granny Apple Green, Garden Green and Cajun Craze
- Use a Glue Dot to place the leaves on the end of the sentiment piece
- Using your Watercolor Pencils, colour all leaves completely in White, then Granny Apple Green and add small bits of Garden Green
- Blend your colouring with an Aqua PainterTie a multiloop bow from Linen Thread and add a Glue Dot to the back
- Cut the leaves away from the Cajun Craze, leaving just the flower
- Adhere all the leaves, flower and Linen Thread Bow to the top of the wreath
- Adhere the sentiment to the card front and use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the card front to the card base
- Cut card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the leaves on the card insert and the envelope in Granny Apple Green and Garden Green. Adhere card insert inside the card
- Colour 3 Pearls in Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend. Add one to the centre of the Cajun Craze flower and the others where desired.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.