Today I’m starting a couple of week’s of using Blended Season and the Watercolor Pencils 2
I made this card for latte Girls Live last Wednesday. It was lots of fun and has a few techniques included in it
- Watercolor Pencil colouring
- Ink splattering with an Aqua Painter
What You Need
- Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
- Ink – Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad and Jet Black Stazon Ink Refill
- Card – Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock, Shimmery White A4 Card Stock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Aqua Painters, Stamparatus and Simply Shammy
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue
This image shows some of the ink splattering done with re-inker and an aqua painter. It’s a subtle effect which just adds something extra to your card front. Try the same thing with Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
Pop into my Live With Libby today to see how to make this card.
This is what we’re making in my Live With Libby today
I stamped the envelope and the card insert with ink and then use the aqua painter to ‘spread’ the ink so it looks like it is coloured.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.