- Most people know my favourite colour is blue, however after 31 years of marriage DH thought it was purple!!
- When I was younger I was a Brownie and then a Girl Guide.
- Also when I was younger I was in the Girls’ Brigade and was awarded my Staff Sergeant Stripes and gained my Silver Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- My middle name is Jane.
- I love going to crops and camps with my friends
- I like travelling and hope to do some more in the future
- I love making things and hate watching TV if I haven’t got something to keep my hands occupied
- I still love my job, 36 years after I told my Mum I’d never last 5 years
- I don’t want to live in a house boat or a winnebago 🙂 (DH’s solution to early retirement)
- I don’t like suspension bridges – you know those ones that wave about when you’re on them?
I received this award from my friend Wendy P. Wendy gets around a lot. Wendy was born in New Zealand, then moved to Queensland, back to New Zealand where she thought she was settled. Then there was a move to Victoria (so her DH could get work) and now they’ve moved to Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory.
The rules for this Award were to tell you 10 things you’d probably not know about myself and to pass it on to 10 more Beautiful Bloggers. So here goes:
Now I’d like to pass this award onto:
Pop along and visit their blogs.