Don’t forget I have blog candy to give away. Here’s the deal:-
1. Sign Up to follow this blog by 1st February 2011.
You could win a Stampin’ Up!® Textured Impressions folder and 4 of my handmade cards
2. Leave me a comment (and your email address in the comment so I can contact you) on one of my projects before 1 February 2011 and you could win a small Stampin’ Up!® stamp and 2 of my handmade cards.
So what are you waiting for? Follow my blog or leave a comment today.
Sale-A-Bration is here. You could earn yourself free stamp sets. Here’s the deal:-
Sale-A-Bration has started and will run until 31/3/11.Click on the image above to see the Sale-A-Bration catalogue and seethe free stamps sets you can choose from when you spend $100 (not including s&h).
I also have a few specials that will start on 1st February 2011:
1. 1. Host a workshop of at least A$600 and you’ll earn 1 free Sale-A-Bration set in addition to the generous hostess benefits
2. Join my team and choose 1 free stamp set from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue valued up to A$79.95. Plus I will give you A$35 to spend on product of your choice from the current catalogues (WOW this is an awesome deal)
3. 2. Buy a Big Shot (A$179) and extra product totalling at least A$200 and you will get your 2 free stamp sets from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue and your shipping and handling will be free (I’ll pay it)
4. 3. Hold a Catalogue party with sales in excess of A$300 (excluding s&h) and I will give you a free catalogue (worth A$12.95), you will earn at least 3 free stamp sets from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue plus you choose 1 set of stamps from the Level 1 hostess sets and free product to the value of A$30 plus I will give you a free Classic Stampin’ Pad. (This is for catalogue parties only and cannot be combined with any other offer)
So what are you waiting for? Contact me today to:
· 1. Book a demonstration or workshop
· 3. Buy a Big Shot
· 4. Hold a catalogue party
Please note if you hold a workshop/Stamp-a-stack and sales reach A$300 you will receive hostess benefits.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …