Welcome to my blog and another of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop June 2019. I feel so privileged to be part of this fantastic and very supportive training group and this blog hop. We love comments, so please hop around and where you can, leave some love in the form of a comment.
If you’ve landed here in order, you have come from the very talented Joanne Cantrell.
For this card use:
- Daisy Lane Cling Stamp Set
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Linen Thread
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad
Isn’t Pretty Peacock just a beautiful colour. Look at the tones you can create with the Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad by stamping off a few times.
Blog Hop June 2019
Do you know how many daisy colours you can create with this gorgeous bundle? Scroll down for a FREE download to use in your stamping.
Make a mask by stamping the daisy on a sticky note and hand-cutting it out. Use this mask when stamping in full strength and stamping off with Pretty Peacock Classic
Use the mask, also when stamping the stems in Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
You can get so many different tones with Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad. Stamp in full strength and then keep stamping off to see how many tones you can create for these daisies.
Blog Hop June 2019 Basics
- Cut a card base of Pretty Peacock A4 Cardstock
- Score and fold in half
- Cut a card front layer of Card Stock A4 Pear Pizzazz
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock is the card front to stamp on
- Tie a multiloop bow of Linen Thread and adhere where desired with a rolled up Glue Dots
- Add some Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- All layers and card insert are adhered with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Here’s your FREE download of 24 beautiful colours to use with this bundle. Make Gerberas or Daisies or just flowers. Download HERE
You’re off to the talented Jo Anne Hewins next. Try to leave some love on each blog in the form of a comment. We love comments.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…