Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for April 2018. This month our theme is Bon Voyage Retiring In Colors! You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Libby Dyson @ Libby Stampz or may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I cheated and added a bit of black and white however I think that’s permissible. I’ve used Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach to create a card which uses carry over product.
So here’s a closer look
Bon Voyage Retiring In Colors Basics:
- Bird and sentiment stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black
- Bird coloured with Dapper Denim ink and Blender Pen
- Background Dapper Denim piece is die cut with Lots of Labels Framelit Dies. Then embossed with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder
- Vellum card is used to die cut the leaves
- Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ . Scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Sweet Sugarplum layer is 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White layer is 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Insert is 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop. There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are on my blog – Libby Dyson @ Libby Stampz, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
See products used for today’s project below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!