Welcome to another Latte Girls’ Blog Hop. This week we are showcasing Botanical Butterfly. This gorgeous Designer Series Paper will soon be gone as it’s only available through Sale-A-Bration.
For this card I have used:
- Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle
- Petals & More Thinlits Dies
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack – FREE Sale-A-Bration Products
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – FREE Sale-A-Bration Products
Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on White Vellum A4 Card Stock then die cut it using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Also, die cut the lattice type element from the Petals & More Thinlits Dies from White Vellum A4 Card Stock
Tip: When adhering Vellum, try to adhere it so the adhesive is hidden behind other elements i.e. in this case, behind the butterfly with a single Stampin’ Dimensionals
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Want to get to the $90 to earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Product? Buy the following:
Tip: Tear & Tape Adhesive is a great adhesive for your ribbon. It is also acid and lignin free and unlike other double-sided tapes, it will keep your projects together for the long term.
Botanical Butterfly Basics
- Cut a card base of Grapefruit Grove A4 Cardstock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and the card insert with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the other elements
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…