I don’t know how many of you have a Bow Tying Tool which is in a cupboard because you don’t know how to use it. My clever hubby makes them so I have them for sale too.
Bow Tying Tool
It’s quite easy to use and when I sell mine they come with a 2-page pictorial step by step instructions.
Use it to make single loop bows or multiloop bows. It works with any type of trim or ribbon and even fine products like Baker’s Twine.
Watch the video and see how I do it and then work out a way which suits you. I’m right handed so for left-handed people it may be a little different but the same basic principles apply.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
- 4 easily removable ‘sticks’
- Varnished for protection against spills etc
- 4 cushioned feet
- A groove in the base to store the ‘sticks’ for travel – wrap an elastic band around it and place back in the snap lock bag it comes with
- Easy to use
Bow Tying Tool – How to Get One
- You can buy Online here through PayPal.
- I only mail within Australia
- Postage is included with your purchase
- You bow tying tool will come complete with colour photographic step by step instruction
- Mailed out within 2 days of order
- Click the button below to buy yours now
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…