Today marks the end of my ‘pink’ week for raising awareness of Breast Cancer. Breast Cancer Support showcases the products available and some more ideas for the use of these products.
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in Australia, with eight women dying from the disease every day.
Incidence is on the rise – meaning, more mothers, sisters, daughters, wives, friends and families will be impacted.
Breast Cancer Support
Courage means so much to those who have it, and possibly even more to those who need it. Partner these encouraging phrases with an adaptable awareness ribbon for a truly courageous message. This stamp set was inspired by Million Sales Achiever, Patty Bennett.
Our clear-mount stamps
- Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
- Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
- Are precut so you don’t have to trim.
- Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
- Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
- Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
- Use them with the Stamparatus
Quantity: 5 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): d, g
Will you help the fight and donate today?
Help the fight against Breast Cancer
Click the pink ribbon above to be taken to the donation page for Australia.
- Use any colours for the ribbon
- Check back for an earlier post which listed some other cancers and their coloured ribbons
- Use the Framelit dies to make ribbon badges
- Stamp first then die cut
BREAST CANCER: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Early detection of breast cancer provides the best chance of survival. Know your risk factors and check for symptoms. Be informed, aware and proactive.
This section provides plenty of useful information on symptoms, risk factors, and detection for anyone who may be looking to learn more.
You can read more about the research NBCF is funding to better understand and improve the outcomes for breast cancer here.
# 143749 A$38
Create die-cut accents in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting. Coordinates with the Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.
* 6 dies
* Largest image: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ (8.3 x 5.7 cm)
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…