Today I’m starting a series on Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 1 with my first video showing how to do a basic technique with these marvellous coloured crystals. You will be amazed at the effects you achieve.
Here’s my very first Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 1 card.
For this card I’ve used:
- Peekaboo Peach A4 card cut to 21 cm x 14.8 cm, scored and folded at 10.5 cm
- Dapper Denim A4 card cut to 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm
- Watercolor Paper cut to 12.8 cm x 6.5 cm
- Ribbon/Trim – enough to go around card and another piece to tie the bow
- Prussian Blue and Gamboge used in this sample
This Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 1 is very easy and I have started with some basics for my first series on Brusho. Watch the video to see how easy it is to use these colour crystals.
Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 1 steps:
- Ink up your chosen stamp in Versamark ink and stamp on Watercolor Paper
- Heat set with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Wet the whole area with water using a Stampin’ Spritzer
- Shake on your chosen Brusho Crystal Colour
Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 1 tips:
- Reactivate the crystals at anytime by just adding more water
- Dilute the colour of the crystals by adding more water and tapping dry with paper towekl
- Allow to dry naturally, if you have the time. I find it gives a better effect
- Cut your Watercolor Paper to size before stamping (saves on Watercolor Paper)
- Use only a couple of colours to avoid a muddy effect
- If taking the crystals direct from the container, ensure there are no breezes about you or it could fly everywhere.
- I found a single Push Pin is sufficient to yield the right amount of colour
- Moss Green and Brilliant Red Brusho Crystal Colour
- Real Red and Lemon Lime Twist card
- Metallic Enamel Shapes
12 Deals of Christmas under the Products
Online Code Club – Spend $60 in my online store and receive a thank you gift (use the code below) Orders over $250, don’t use the code, you’ll receive Hostess Rewards.
Libby’s Host Code Club is a VERY special additional reward for any of my Online Customers here in Australia, who place an order ‘over’ $60 and ‘under’ $250. Read all about it HERE and note the current host code below.
QUESTIONS: Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment
Happy Stamping, until next time
12 Deals of Christmas.
So, what’s this all about? Well, I don’t do sales, and I don’t do discounts any more. (They haven’t worked for me 😊 ) Stampin’ Up! offers the best quality products at the best prices around So I’m not offering to reduce the prices of products, or sharing my discount. But what I want to do, as a one off, just for Christmas, is offer 12 extra goodies that go into the regular Thank You Gift Pack that I send out to all my customers.
Each ‘deal’ will only be available for the stated day, and will vary in price, product and value.
I get an immediate email notification of all orders that come in, so you don’t need to worry about getting in touch, or emailing to say you want to take advantage of the deal, I’ll send it out automatically.
Please note, if you select NO CONTACT, I cannot, by law, send you anything. Please make sure that you deselect that button….
Today’s Deal is –
All orders over $85 will receive a pack of Tutti Frutti Stampin’ Spots (worth $15.75) from me, as well as your regular Thank You Gift Pack. It will come direct from me, as this is an offer direct from me. It will not come with the order you place. Please use the hostess code for the month, email or text me your order and it will still count!
Fine Print. This is not a catch, there is no single winner, this is not a competition. Please do not add it to your order, (unless of course you want duplicates!) as I will be sending this separately.
All Thank You Gift Packs will be posted after the 12 Deals of Christmas have finished.
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over $250, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards!