So today we’re looking at Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 4 where we wet portions of an image and drop Brusho Colour Crystals on it. Here’s the sample I haven’t made into a card as It was my first go with this technique and I’m still thinking of how I can use it.
Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 4
For this sample I have used the butterfly image from Beautiful Day and stamped in Versamark Ink and then used Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder on it and then heat set it.
Here’s a closer view:
I needed to be much more accurate with placing my Brusho Colour Crystals. Watch the video and see what you think.
Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 4
Thank you for watching, I hope you were able to give me a thumbs up.
If you subscribe, you won’t miss any more videos from me, both technique and product.
So, it was much easier when I did this technique a second time as I sort of knew what I was doing. The more you do something the better you become at it. Here’s a closer image of the sample in the video.
Now this piece has dried I’m quite liking how the Prussian Blue has melded into the next part of the wing.
Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 4 Tips & Measurements:
- Stamp the image in Versamark and heat set with an Embossing Powder on Watercolor Paper
- Wet the area, using an Aqua Painter, for the first colour and carefully tap on some Brusho Colour Crystal onto the area
- Wet the next area, using an Aqua Painter, and carefully tap on some Brusho Colour Crystals.
- Continue doing this until your image is coloured how you want it. I have only used two colours but you could use more.
- Allow to dry or use your heat tool to dry
- Trim your image down and add a mat of colour behind it adhering the two together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Choose cardstock colours which will coordinate with the colours in your image. I chose Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie
- Wrap some ribbon around one end of your image piece and tie a bow, trim ends of ribbon
- Adhere this piece to the card base
- Use Tear & Tape to adhere the ribbon in place on the back of your mat card
- Tie the first half of your bow nd lay the Mini Gold Sequin Trim across the ‘knot’ and then finish tying your bow. Neaten up both the ends of the Trim and the Ribbon
Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 4 Completed Card
I have one more video in this series for you tomorrow. Next week I have a series on the True Gentleman Suite of products. I’m really looking forward to bringing you this series.
12 Deals of Christmas below the Product List
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in Australia and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here.
12 Deals of Christmas.
So, what’s this all about? Well, I don’t do sales, and I don’t do discounts any more. (They haven’t worked for me 😊 ) Stampin’ Up! offers the best quality products at the best prices around So I’m not offering to reduce the prices of products, or sharing my discount. But what I want to do, as a one off, just for Christmas, is offer 12 extra goodies that go into the regular Thank You Gift Pack that I send out to all my customers.
Each ‘deal’ will only be available for the stated day, and will vary in price, product and value.
I get an immediate email notification of all orders that come in, so you don’t need to worry about getting in touch, or emailing to say you want to take advantage of the deal, I’ll send it out automatically.
Please note, if you select NO CONTACT, I cannot, by law, send you anything. Please make sure that you deselect that button….
Today’s Deal is –
All orders over $120 will receive a pack of Sweet Soirée Embellishment Kit (worth $19.25) from me, as well as your regular Thank You Gift Pack. It will come direct from me, as this is an offer direct from me. It will not come with the order you place. Please use the hostess code for the month, email or text me your order and it will still count!
Fine Print. This is not a catch, there is no single winner, this is not a competition. Please do not add it to your order, (unless of course you want duplicates!) as I will be sending this separately.
All Thank You Gift Packs will be posted after the 12 Deals of Christmas have finished.
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over $250, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards!