Today is the last in this current series of Videos on Brusho with Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 5 which is a background technique which can then be used with Die Cuts and for other backgrounds on your cards.
Libby Stampz 12 Deals of Christmas
The 12 Deals of Christmas is being trialed this year!! Extra deals on top of your FREE Sale-A-Bration product but this deal is from me ONLY! Today is the last day!
Details are down at the bottom…!
Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 5 Card 1
This technique is still done on the Watercolor Paper which I have trimmed down before adding to my card front. I’ve used the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit Dies and Gold Glimmer Paper for the die cut with Black Metallic Thread behind the Dragonfly.
I’ve used the Feather Together to stamp the image going up the side of the front panel. For the insert and the outside of the envelope, I’ve used the image from Dragonfly Dreams.
Now watch the video to find out more about this card and see how I made the background and the tips I share in the video:
Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 5 Basics
- Card Base is 10.5 cm x A4 length or 4 1/4″ x 11 7/8″
- Layer 1 is 9.5 cm x 13.8 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 2 is 9 cm x 13.3 cm or 3 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Watercolor Paper is 5.5 cm x 13.3 cm or 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Piece of Gold Glimmer Paper for the Die Cut of choice
- Metallic Thread – Clack, Copper, Silver or Gold – I wrapped 4 times around 3 spread out fingers and then another 4 times around 4 spread out fingers all with one piece of thread. I then adhered the Metallic Thread to the back of the Die Cut with Glue Dots and stuck that on the Watercolor Paper.
- The Watercolor Paper is adhered to layer 2 with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- These 2 layers are then adhered to layer 1 with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Then all this is adhered to the and base with Foam Adhesive Strips
Here’s a side view of Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 5 Card 2:
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this series on Brusho Colour Crystals and that you will join me next week for another series, this time on the True Gentleman Suite of products which I know you will love.
So what’s coming up:
- Sunday – Global Friends Blog Hop – Occasions Catalogue and sale-A-bration
- Monday – True Gentleman Suite Video
- Tuesday – True Gentleman Suite Video
- Wednesday – True Gentleman Suite Video and @ 5 pm Freshly Brewed Blog Hop – Bird Banter
- Thursday – True Gentleman Suite Video
- Friday – True Gentleman Suite Video
- Saturday – Challenge
- Sunday – ESAD Blog Hop – Occasions Catalogue and SAB
If there is something you would really like me to cover in a post or video, just pop me an email – email@example.com and I’ll put it on my list and send you a thank you card if you give me your mailing address.
12 Deals of Christmas under Product List
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
If you are in Australia and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here
12 Deals of Christmas.
So, what’s this all about? Well, I don’t do sales, and I don’t do discounts any more. (They haven’t worked for me 😊 ) Stampin’ Up! offers the best quality products at the best prices around So I’m not offering to reduce the prices of products, or sharing my discount. But what I want to do, as a one off, just for Christmas, is offer 12 extra goodies that go into the regular Thank You Gift Pack that I send out to all my customers.
Each ‘deal’ will only be available for the stated day, and will vary in price, product and value.
I get an immediate email notification of all orders that come in, so you don’t need to worry about getting in touch, or emailing to say you want to take advantage of the deal, I’ll send it out automatically.
Please note, if you select NO CONTACT, I cannot, by law, send you anything. Please make sure that you deselect that button….
Today’s Deal is –
All orders over $180 will receive a pack of Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts Stamp Set (worth $33) from me, as well as your regular Thank You Gift Pack. It will come direct from me, as this is an offer direct from me. It will not come with the order you place. Please use the hostess code for the month, email or text me your order and it will still count!
Fine Print. This is not a catch, there is no single winner, this is not a competition. Please do not add it to your order, (unless of course you want duplicates!) as I will be sending this separately.
All Thank You Gift Packs will be posted after the 12 Deals of Christmas have finished.
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over $250, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right-hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover all of Australia with my shop, with my team, so you can join me from anywhere across the country!