So, I have been having more fun and this time with Brusho Painting. This is a great technique and all you need is something for a palette (I used an Acrylic Block) , Brusho and an Aqua Painter.
I did stamp my image on Watercolor paper with Versamark and heat embossed with Copper Stampin’ Emboss. Then I went ahead and painted the image.
Brusho Painting Card
Grab a cuppa and watch my video on how I did my .
Brusho Painting Basics:
- Card base is Marina Mist cut to 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Copper Foil is cut to 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Designer Series Paper is cut to 13.3 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Card insert is 9.5 cm x 13.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″
- I also used Marina Mist ink on the card insert and the outside of the envelope.
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…