Oh, it’s Friday. Where did the week go? Thanks so much for stopping by. I do appreciate you spending time with me again today for Butterfly Celebrate.
This card may look a little complicated to make but it’s quite easy. Really!
- Hello Cupcake Photopolymer Stamp Set – FREE Sale-A-Bration product
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack – FREE Sale-A-Bration product
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – FREE Sale-A-Bration product
- Butterfly Duet Punch
Tip: Buy the Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle which gives you a stamp set and the punch at 10% off as a bundle and the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies used in this project and you will have enough to choose a Level 1 Sale-A-Bration product. FREE!! Who doesn’t like FREE?
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Cut a card base of Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
Tip: Check your scraps of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and try to punch a butterfly from one of those
Tip: Add one of the Pearl Basic Jewels so it’s half on and half off the head of the butterfly and this way you will be able to fit 5 pearls on the body. Otherwise, you will have some of the head or base of the body showing.
Butterfly Celebrate Basics
- Adhere the sentiment piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and add a strip of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper across the base of the card insert. Adhere it inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to cover the flap of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and adhere with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.