Welcome again to my blog today. I have something a little different as it uses Fine Tip Glue to give a shiny coating to the butterflies I have used. Butterfly Note uses Sale-A-Bration products which finish on 31 March, so be quick to get them.
For this card use:
- Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set – FREE Sale-A-Bration Product
- Frosted Flower Embellishments
- Watercolor Pencils
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
Hand cut with your Paper Snips Scissors two of the black and white butterflies from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. Colour the body and antennae with your Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Then colour the butterflies using the Watercolor Pencils and one of the Blender Pens. Cover both butterflies in Fine-Tip Glue Pen and leave to dry.
Tip: Place some Fine-Tip Glue Pen on another scrap of D.S.P. and use this scrap to test to see if the glue is dry. This way you won’t mess up your butterflies by putting your fingers on them. It could take a few hours for them to dry. I usually leave them overnight if I can.
Don’t forget Live With Libby tomorrow. We’ll be making another Scrapbook Layout using Sale-A-Bration Products. Hope to see you there. (Click the banner below to go to my page)
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
When your butterflies are dry add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of each one and then adhere to the card front.
Butterfly Note Basics
- Cut a card base from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to 14.9 cm x 10.5 cm or 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Adhere the frame using Foam Adhesive Strips
- Add one of the Frosted Flower Embellishments in one of the corners of the frame and then add a small Pearl Basic Jewels to the flower centre.
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Follow the directions above for the rest of the card
Happy Creating …
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.