Well, it’s getting closer to the start of the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalogue, which means we’re saying good-bye to some old favourites. Not just stamps, inks, papers and dies but some tools which have been with us for a while. Today’s Camera Card Tutorial is brought to you by the Envelope Punch Board.
Camera Card Tutorial
Use the following soon to retire products with this card:
- Envelope Punch Board
- Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- 1-1/4″ Circle Punch
- Stampin’ Trimmer
Tip: Cut and punch all card and D.S.P. needed and you could make a number of these quite quickly. Great for gifts, fairs, markets and fetes too.
Now watch the video to see how this great little card is made
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Use these products too:
Camera Card Tutorial Basics
- Cut your Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 7.4 cm or 8″ x 3″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Punch at 1 1/4″ (3.2 cm)
- Flip and repeat
- Cut a piece of Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to 10.5 cm x 2.5 cm or 4 1/4″ x 1″
- Use the 1/2″ Circle Punch and Basic Black A4 Card Stock to punch a circle
- Punch a circle using the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch and Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Use the Detailed Trio Punch and Whisper White A4 Card Stock to punch a small oval for the flash
- Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…