Today I have a combination of Designer Series Paper and Bundle in Card Beauty. This is an ideal card to make with leftover pieces of Designer Series Paper.
Use up all your leftover pieces of Designer Series Paper. Don’t waste it.
Tip: Cut leftover pieces into triangles and use one on the card front and the other on the card insert
Tie the colour of your sentiment in with what coordinates with your choice of Designer Series Paper
Tip: Use the same coloured ink as you do when stamping images or coordinate it with a cardstock used in your project.
Card Beauty Basics
- Cut card base of Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Use a scrap of Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper and cut as a triangle with the apex removed
- Cut Rich Razzleberry A4 Card Stock 0.5 cm or 1/4″ wider than the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper and adhere these pieces with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere this panel to the card base where desired
- Use Beautiful Promenade Photopolymer Bundle to stamp two of the flowers. One in Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad and the other in Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Also, stamp the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock.
- Trim the sentiment piece down and banner cut
- Stamp one set of leaves in Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad and die cut using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Die cut the large circular type piece in Whisper White A4 Card Stock and leaves in Mossy Meadow A4 Cardstock
- Tie a bow in Whisper White 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Adhere the pieces as follows – circular type die cut to the Designer Series Paper piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals; leaves and bow with Glue Dots and sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Adhere a piece of DSP to the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.