Welcome to my blog today. The Stampin ‘N Hop Demonstrators are so happy you have joined them for the April Hop with a theme of CASE from Pinterest.
If you’re hopping in order you have just arrived from the wonderful Sandra Roberts (UK). As you hop, leave a comment on our blogs. We love to read what you think about our projects.
For this card use:
CASE from Pinterest
This card was made by Eva Dobilas. I just love how it’s constructed and the colours she used.
More CASE from Pinterest
- Cut the card base of Purple Posy A4 Cardstock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″, score and fold
- Use Whisper White A4 Card Stock and cut to 9.7 cm x 14.1 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″ and run it through with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder. Using Stamping Sponges ink up the edges using Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad and the raised part of the embossing with Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Cut Soft Sea Foam A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere this piece to the card front and then adhere the embossed panel of Whisper White A4 Card Stock too.
- Using Purple Posy A4 Cardstock die-cut the oval shape from the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder and run through with the coordinating embossing folder. Ink up the edges with Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back. Then adhere to the card front.
- Stamp, using the Daisy Lane Cling Stamp Set, three ferns and the stem in Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad, two small daisies in Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad, two large daisies and two medium daisies in Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad onto Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White A4 Card Stock with Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad and punch out using the Label Me Fancy Punch. Then stamp some fern tips on the sentiment piece using Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Fussy cut all images and use the Daisy Punch and the Medium Daisy Punch. Use your Bone Folder to curl the leaves of the daisies under. Adhere the daisies together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, off-setting as you adhere them. Add a Gold Faceted Gems to the centre and a Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back
- Arrange the leaves, stem and flowers on the top of the frame and adhere using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Cut a 10 cm or 4″ piece of Very Vanilla 3/8″ (1 Cm) Scalloped Lace Trim and adhere under the daisy piece and then adhere in place on the frame.
- Adhere the sentiment piece
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the card insert. Use Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp part of the fern on the lower right corner and then stamp the small daisy using Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad. Repeat on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes.
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Thanks so much for stopping by and I do hope you enjoy this month’s blog hop. You’re off to the very talented Sharon Dalton now. See a full list of blog hop participants below.
Thanks again and stay safe and well. Remember your social distancing, please 🙂
Blog Hop Participants
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz (AUS) – YOU ARE HERE
- Sharon Dalton (AUS)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Jill Chapman (UK)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (AU)
- Sandra Herzog (AT)
- Sue Allen (AUS)
- Angela Köber (GER)
- Annette Elias (NL)
- Mo Rootes (UK)
- Susan Simpson (UK)
- Jenn Charles
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.