Hello, it’s Wednesday so it must be time for another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the theme of Case the Catalogue. We’re using the ‘good book’ to inspire you to create with stamps, ink and paper. Thanks so much for your time, I really appreciate it.
Case the Catalogue
For this card use:
- Painted Poppies Cling Stamp Set
- Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set
- Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon
- Painted Labels Dies
I took my inspiration from page 18 of the 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue Au/Nz. Mine’s not strictly the same but it’s fairly close
Use the following inks:
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Versamark Pad
- Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder
More Case the Catalogue
Card stock used:
- Peony Garden Designer Series Paper
- Sahara Sand A4 Card Stock
- Soft Sea Foam A4 Cardstock
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Don’t forget for every A$90 you spend in July you receive a A$9 voucher to redeem in August
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.