Today starts a week of posts using the Geared Up Bundle from the Occasions catalogue and I start with Celebrate Geared Up.
My apologies for being absent for a few days, I had an emergency trip to Sydney to help my daughter out. She had a fall down some stairs at work and couldn’t get around much. Thankfully she has mostly recovered. It’s always lovely to visit with them and help out with Master 5 1/2 and Miss 4. I still seem to be playing catch up, hence this late post.
Celebrate Geared Up
Tip: Buy the bundle, Geared Up Garage Cling Bundle and save 10%. Add some adhesive and you’ll make the A$90 to choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
This bundle is great as you can use it for those interested in cars, masculine and feminine of all ages.
Tip: Just choose a colour scheme to suit your recipient. Later in the week, I will have some more feminine samples.
Tip: If you find it difficult to squeeze the lid and pad together with the new ink pads, just pop an acrylic block onto the surface of your ink pad and use that as your colour palette.
Celebrate Geared Up Basics
- Cut a card base from Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card front from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm and a card insert 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the card in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and allow it to dry well. Use Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad and Blender Pens.
- Stamp the other images from the Geared Up Garage Cling Stamp Set on the card front, card insert and Whisper White C6 Envelopes in Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Die cut some gears using Basic Gray A4 Card Stock and the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.