Welcome back to my blog today and thank you for spending time with me. I do appreciate it. Today’s card is Celebrate Your Day using Sale-A-Bration, Occasions and Annual Catalogue products. I hope to show you how to easily get your FREE Sale-A-Bration Products.
This card was a bit of fun to make with the help from a Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush. Read on to find out more
Celebrate Your Day
I have used:
- Hello Cupcake Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
- Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack
- Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Stamp your cupcake base in Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad, then the sentiment in Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad and finally the top of the cupcake in Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock.
Tip: You can use Shimmery White A4 Card Stock a bit like Watercolor Paper. It will easily take a bit of moisture. However, be careful not to overwork the card stock too much or you may see it start to pill.
Tip: Use your Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush like an Aqua Painters and pick up a bit of Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad and was over the top of the cupcake to give you a double ink impression. It doesn’t matter if it ‘drips’ a bit as I think it adds a bit of realism to your project.
For the cupcake base, just clean your Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush and wash over the base.
Use the same technique with the heart topper.
Tip: Add your Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack with Tear & Tape Adhesive before adding Stampin’ Dimensionals to the cupcake piece. This means you can add a Stampin’ Dimensionals over where you have adhered the ribbon.
Celebrate Your Day Basics
- Cut your card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/4″ and a card insert measuring 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Score and fold the larger piece at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Use Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the sprinkles down the side of the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and run it through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder then adhere it to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a piece of the Gingham Gala 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to 13.2 cm x 4.2 cm or 5 3/8″ x 1 5/8″, then cut a piece of Soft Suede A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 4.5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ adhere these 2 pieces together with Liquid Multipurpose Glue and then adhere this whole piece to the left-hand side of the card front.
- Add your cupcake piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add the Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins where desired
Tip: Add embellishments like the Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins in an odd number as it seems to make your project look balanced
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.