So, I pulled out the Cookie Cutter stamp set the other day and decided to make a card. However, when it came to stamping the insert and the envelope it became a Cheeky Cookie Cutter Card. I think what I did was a bit of fun, anyway …
Cheeky Cookie Cutter Card Recipe:
- Card Base is Real Red 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored and folded at 14.85 cm or 5 1/2″
- Layer 1 of Whisper White is 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Layer 2 of Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper is 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Small mat of Real Red is 7.3 cm x 9.8 cm or 2 7/8″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White sentiment piece is 7 cm x 9.5 cm or 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Insert is .5 cm x 13.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
Cheeky Cookie Cutter Card Instructions:
- Adhere the D.S.P. to the Whisper White Layer 1. Then adhere this piece to the card front
- Attach a Silver Foil Snowflake in the top right hand corner of the card front
- Ink the sentiment from Merry Cafe – ‘Christmas’ in Real Red and ‘Cheer’ in Basic Black Archival Ink
- Lightly dampen the back of this stamped piece with your Stampin’ Spritzer . Run this piece through your Big Shot with Pinewood Planks Dynamic textured Impressions Folder. Remember the sandwich for this is Big Shot Platform, Dynamic TIEF with card inside then a clear plate.
- Adhere the sentiment piece to the Real Red mat
- Use a spare piece of Whisper White to stamp the Gingerbread people in Soft Suede and punch out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
- Use a scrap of Red Glimmer Paper and punch out 2 bows and 4 small circles for a bow, bow tie and buttons on the Gingerbread people.
- Adhere the Gingerbread people to the sentiment piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add some 1/8″ real Red Ribbon around the top of the sentiment piece.
- Attach the sentiment piece to the front of the card, on an angle, with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Now add a loop of 1/8″ Silver Ribbon to the right hand corner of the Real Red Ribbon
- Add a double 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon bow on top of the Silver Ribbon
- Lastly, add a Clear Faceted Gem to the lower left corner of the sentiment piece.
Did you enjoy Cheeky Cookie Cutter Card?
IIf you decide to make a card using this recipe, please make sure you add it over at my Facebook Business Page. I’d love to see it and you may win a prize.
Online Code Club – Spend $60 in my online store and receive a thank you gift (use the code below) Orders over $250, don’t use the code, you’ll receive Hostess Rewards.
Libby’s Host Code Club is a VERY special additional reward for any of my Online Customers here in Australia, who place an order ‘over’ $60 and ‘under’ $250. Read all about it HERE and note the current host code below.
SHOP ONLINE: My Online Store is open 24/7 so if you need any of the supplies to create this project, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.
QUESTIONS: Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment
Happy Stamping, until next time