Cheers To You
Today’s card for the Holidays is Cheers To You which could be used for Birthday, Christmas, New Year or anytime you have to celebrate.
This Cheers To You card is very easy to make and I CASED it from the Holiday Catalogue, just tweaking it a bit to suite the supplies I had. The Banner Framelit Dies (Retired) come in handy for this card but aren’t essential. The gorgeous Champagne Foil sheet behind the Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper could be swapped out for Gold Foil. I just liked the different look the Champagne Foil gives.
All the stamps are from the set Cheers to the Year and I used the Stamp-A-Ma_Jig to stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White card with a basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker to just colour the word from the sentiment I wanted.
Cheers to the Year Measurements
- Card base is 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″. This is a landscape card
- Champagne Foil is 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper is 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap and trim and cut to fit
- Insert is 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5 2/5″ x 3 3/4″
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!