So for Holiday Cards on Friday today I’m sharing some quick Christmas Cards which can be made with scraps really. They’re quite quick to make and would make great cards to make a lot of in one go.
I’ve used the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies and the Layering Circle Dies to die cut the sentiment piece. The sentiment comes from the Tags & Trimmings stamp set and is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink.
Christmas Cards Quick Make
I made 6 of these quite quickly by doing the following:
- Used my trimmer to cut all pieces needed first
- Stamped all the sentiments
- Die cut all the pieces
- Cut all the ribbon and tied all the bows
- Adhered the elements in batches so adhered all the layer 1 pieces, then all the banner pieces etc
- Next the ribbon is adhered
- Adhered the sentiment pieces to each other and then to the card front
- Stamped all the inserts and envelopes
- Adhered all the inserts
Christmas Cards Measurements:
- Card base is 21 cm x 14.8 cm scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 5 !/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 is 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ c 4″
- All banners were cut to 1″ or 2.5 cm wide and cut to various lengths – I used up scraps I had
- Ribbon – I just laid it on the card to determine length and cut 6 the same length, then banner cut one end with snips.
- Card insert is 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- You can get 4 sentiments from 1 piece of 10.5 cm x 14.8 cm or 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Use up scraps of Basic Black to cut a Scallop Circle which fits the Whisper White sentiment piece.
So that’s it for this Friday’s celebration/Holiday card and I’ll be back next week with one final quick and easy Christmas card for those last minute cards you need to make.
Come visit me for Facebook Live Tuesday 10 a.m. Sydney Time
Online Code Club – Spend $60 in my online store and receive a thank you gift (use the code below) Orders over $250, don’t use the code, you’ll receive Hostess Rewards.
Libby’s Host Code Club is a VERY special additional reward for any of my Online Customers here in Australia, who place an order ‘over’ $60 and ‘under’ $250. Read all about it HERE and note the current host code below.
SHOP ONLINE: My Online Store is open 24/7 so if you need any of the supplies to create this project, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.
QUESTIONS: Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment
Happy Stamping, until next time