The Latte Girls are inspiring you with today. Welcome to my blog and another blog hop. I hope the projects we share today inspire you to make some handmade projects for your Christmas Decor
For this project use:
- Remove the mat from the frame and lay your Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper behind it
- Die-cut your elements and lay them on top. Fiddle with the layout until you’re happy
- Turn your Shadow Box frame glass side down to allow the adhesive plenty of time to dry. This will prevent the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements and Jingle Bells from sticking to your die-cuts and will enable them to ‘float freely’.
Use the mat from the Shadowbox to guide your cutting of the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. Place Snail Adhesive around the mat and adhere the D.S.P. with the right side facing out towards you.
Die-cut your elements:
- ‘Joy’ using Hand-Lettered Prose Dies and Copper Foil Sheets
- Sleigh using Jolly Season Dies and Sparkle Glimmer Paper
More Christmas Decor
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…