Welcome to my blog again today. It’s Wednesday so that means it’s Blog Hop time with Christmas Tags Gift Cards. I hope you like what the Latte Girls share and you are inspired to create some cards with fancy folds.
Christmas Tags Gift Cards
This git tag box is easy to make with the following products:
- Delightful Tag Topper Punch
- Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8″ (1 Cm) Striped Ribbon
- Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock
Use the Holly Jolly Christmas Bundle with Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock to create a small tag for your box. Add one of the Jingle Bells on the Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine to tie onto your gift tag box and write on the reverse
Fill your box with Gift Tags and give to a friend or keep ready for Christmas giving
Tip: If you use Stampin’ Blends, die-cut a second Santa and adhere to the back of the coloured one to hide and ink that seeps through
More Christmas Tags Gift Cards
- Cut Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock to 11.5 cm x 27.6 cm
- Score at 2.5 cm on each long side (short end at top of scoring tool)
- Score at 5.8 cm, 8.3 cm, 19.3 cm and 21.8 cm with the long side at the top of your scoring tool
- Cut the long sections out and snip up the other score lines
- Push the ends into the Delightful Tag Topper Punch, centring it as you push
- Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to form the box part
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
REDEEM YOUR $9 COUPON CODES THIS MONTH.
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.