Hi all! I’ve decided to have a Christmas Week. I know I have already shared some Christmas cards, but thought I’d do a few more and get you inspired. I will try to use traditional Christmas colours this week.
I’ve decided to start with Dashing Deer
- Use a sentiment from the Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Bundle, to stamp in Versamark Pad on Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock.
- Then heat set it with your Heat Tool and Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Punch it out using the Tailored Tag Punch
- Add Glue Dots to the back of the punched out piece and add your Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Reversible Ribbon. Trim the ends as desired.
- Add to Stampin’ Dimensionals the back and adhere to the card front
Tip: Place the stamp on top of the punch to see if it will fit.
- Die cut the deer in Gold Foil Sheets using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
Christmas Week Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Die cut Deer in Gold Foil Sheets and adhere where desired
- Place sentiment and ribbon piece where desired on the card front
- Cut Whisper White card for a card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp one of the deer from the stamp set in Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere layers and the card insert with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.