Another non-traditional colour Christmas Card using the Winter Woods Clear-Mount Bundle. I have Christmas Woods for you today and this is a quick and easy card to make.
Tip: To make a few of these cut some Whisper White A4 Card Stock into 5 cm or 2″ strips and stamp the sentiment in Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad. Then punch them all out using the Everyday Label Punch. Add some Glue Dots to the back so you can adhere the Silver Mini Sequin Trim. Now add some Stampin’ Dimensionals ready to add to your card front
Tip: If you have to make a few of the same thing, you save time by batching parts of the project and putting it all together at the end. Use a Full Cases Wood-Mount Stamp to store all the pieces in until you’re ready to make all the cards. A Full Cases Wood-Mount Stamp will even fit your folded card bases and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Tip: Buy the bundle and save 10%
Christmas Woods Basics
- Cut a card base of Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the card front with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a piece of Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Using Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp the bare trees on the right-hand side of the Basic Gray A4 Card Stock.
- Cut a card insert of White Vellum A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Line up the card insert with the Whisper White C6 Envelopes on the left and ensure the bottom edges are aligned and use Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the bare tree image across both pieces.
- Adhere the Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to the front of the card and the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Add the vellum tree and sentiment piece
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.