, then add Tools, Cogs, Gears, Cars are all represented in the Classic Garage card I have for you today. So, thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I do appreciate you spending time with me and I hope you enjoy what I have for you.
For this card use:
- Geared Up Garage Cling Bundle
- Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
Stamp the car on Basic Black A4 Card Stock with Versamark Pad and then sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Heat set this using your Heat Tool then die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform. Die cut another card (un-stamped) in Basic Gray A4 Card Stock
Tip: Always wipe over your card with your Embossing Buddy before stamping. This removes fingerprints and static which the embossing powder may cling to thus giving you specks of embossing on the image.
Tip: Adhere the Basic Gray car to the embossed one offsetting them which will give you a shadow look
Use the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies with Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock to die cut a stitched oval. Adhere the 2 ovals using Liquid Multipurpose Glue, then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of this piece
Tip: Buy the bundle and save 10% – Geared Up Garage Cling Bundle and add some adhesive to get to your $90 for Sale-A-Bration.
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Don’t forget when you spend $90 or more you qualify for a FREE product through Sale-A-Bration
Cut the Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to 10.2 cm x 4 cm and 10.2 cm x 3 cm or 4″ x 1 5/8″ and 4″ x 1 1/8″
Tip: Use a strip of the Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to decorate the front of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and the inside of the card which is cut to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ from Whisper White A4 Card Stock. You don’t always need to stamp.
Classic Garage Basics
- Cut Basic Black A4 Card Stock for the card base to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.85 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut Card Stock A4 Crushed Curry to 10.2 cm x 7.6 cm or 4 1/8″ x 2 1/2″
- Adhere all pieces except the car piece to the card front with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Die cut some gears using Basic Black A4 Card Stock and the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies from the bundle.
- Add the car piece at whatever angle you want
- Adhere the gears using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.