Today for the Latte Girls’ Blog Hop we’re inspiring you with the Classic Garage Suite which is available from the Occasions Catalogue. I have for you Classic Gears which is a little more for the female car enthusiasts with Petal Pink and Copper.
This suite’s products are
- Geared Up Garage Cling Bundle
- Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Classic Garage Metal Elements
- Black/Silver 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Striped Metallic Ribbon
I’ve made this card with the female car fanatics in mind. Use one of the Blender Pens to colour the car after stamping it in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock and then die cutting it with the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies.
Tip: Die cut the frame by using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and Whisper White A4 Card Stock. Choose the frames you want and nest them inside one another. Then you only have to run it through the Big Shot once.
Add Foam Adhesive Strips to the back of the frame.
Use the frame to determine where you will stamp the sentiment from Geared Up Garage Cling Stamp Set in Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad then use Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the ‘smoke’ inside the frame.
Tip: When die cutting the gears from Garage Gears Thinlits Dies, keep the little circles which pop out from the centre of some of the gears. You can use these to embellish your card.
Classic Gears Basics
- Cut Card Stock A4 Smoky Slate for the card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″. Adhere to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut two pieces of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″. Adhere one piece to the card front. Stamp the ‘smoke’ in Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Stamp the jerry can in Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad on the other piece and on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the frame to the card front, centring it.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the previously coloured and die cut car and place where desired.
- Die cut some gears using Garage Gears Thinlits Dies and Copper Foil Sheets, then adhere them to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Tip: Buy the Geared Up Garage Cling Bundle and save 10%. This is a great bundle for all car enthusiasts, whether real or toy.
Add some adhesive to bring the bundle up to A$90 so you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration Product.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz, Australia YOU ARE HERE
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.