Welcome to my blog again today and to another Latte Girls Blog Hop. I really appreciate you spending time with me again today. We’re sharing with you projects made with the Climbing Roses Bundle. I hope you are inspired as you hop along with us.
Climbing Roses Bundle
Tip: Buy the Climbing Roses Cling Bundle and save 10% (Individually the stamp set and thinlits dies are $86 but the bundle costs $77.25)
Have you bought the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper yet? It’s extremely versatile and not just for children’s projects as the name implies. I have used it extensively and am on my 3rd packet. Well worth it.
Tip: Use scraps of Silver Foil Sheets to die cut the scallop circle from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies for the backing of the sentiment. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to it to adhere it to the card front.
Use a scrap of the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper which is 10 cm x 5 cm or 4″ x 2″
Tip: Small scraps of Designer Series Paper can be used to embellish envelopes and card inserts. It makes the card look finished and that you have put a lot of thought into it and it saves you from hoarding small pieces of Designer Series Paper.
Climbing Roses Bundle Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card front of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Using Versamark Pad stamp the trellis image several times on the card front, the roses and sentiment on more Shimmery White A4 Card Stock then sprinkle all of these with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set with your Heat Tool
- Die cut the roses using the Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies and the sentiment with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Colour the roses with Stampin’ Blends – use Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack on the roses and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack on the leaves.
- Adhere these elements using Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Tip: Using Stampin’ Blends is easy. I find I colour a small area with the lighter of a combo pack and then go back and add some depth with the darker one, then colour the whole area again with the lighter one. Only light pressure is needed.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share.