Welcome to my blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to spend with me, I really appreciate it. Today I’s still using the Climbing Roses Cling Bundle and have Climbing Roses Thank You for you. I’ve used the Vellum Paper which looks grey in the photos.
Climbing Roses Thank You
For today’s card I have used:
- Climbing Roses Cling Bundle
- Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
- White Vellum A4 Card Stock
- Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers
Tip: Buy the bundle and save 10%
How to: Use the Stained Glass Window effect to make this card:
- Stamp the arrangement of roses, single rose roses and the sentiment from the Climbing Roses Cling Stamp Set in Versamark on White Vellum A4 Card Stock with Versamark Pad
- Sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set with your Heat Tool
- Die cut using the Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies
- Use the Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers to colour on the wrong side of the Vellum – so the side which isn’t embossed.
- Add to the card front using either Liquid Multipurpose Glue or Glue Dots
Click the banner above to participate in Live With Libby
Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ for the card front. Before adhering any elements, make a wash of Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad and water with an Aqua Painters, then flick the end of the brush against a finger so you get small dots of colour splashing on the card front.
Tip: This technique is a bit like using a toothbrush to ‘splatter’ paint.
Tip: Place Glue Dots behind elements which are hidden to adhere Vellum to your card front. Or use your Silicone Craft Sheet and squirt a small amount of Liquid Multipurpose Glue on to it. Then take a wedge of Stamping Sponges and swirl it around on the Silicon Craft Sheet until it’s just a sticky swirl. Use the sponge and wipe it across the back of the Vellum and adhere to the card front.
Use the long bunch of roses and leaves to stamp on the card insert and onto the Whisper White C6 Envelopes with
Climbing Roses Thank You Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Die cut the ‘trellis’ from the Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies using Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Adhere the card front and the trellis to the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Add Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to the card front, where desired
- Cut a card insert from White Vellum A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…