Today I just have a quick post on Cling Mount Rubber Stamps. These are the stamps of the future. So, read on for more information.
Cling Mount Rubber Stamps
Cling Mount stamps feature the same quality rubber stamps you’ve always loved and they now come with highly adhesive image labels. The benefit is that they will cling like crazy to clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about your stamp image shifting or falling off the block. Cling stamps make stamping easy.
From June 1 Stampin’ Up! will be offering the following stamp types
- Cling Mount Rubber
- DistINKtive stamps in both Cling Mount and Photopolymer
- Stampin’ Up! cling stamps
- Are made of premium rubber.
- Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
- Are precut so you don’t have to trim.
- Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
- Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
- Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
- You can use them with the Stamparatus
- Stampin’ Up! Cling Mount Flyer – how to adhere the stickers
- Libby’s How to Adhere Stickers Sheet
- Stampin’ Up! Flyer of Cling Mount Stamps
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…