Hello, and welcome to my blog again this week. I really appreciate the time you spend with me. Today is Monday so it’s time for another ‘How Do I Do That?’ videos and today I have Cling Wrap for you. This is just one of the ways to do this technique and I will share another way to do this easy technique, next week.
For this card use:
Inks used on this card were:
- Versamark Pad
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
Now watch the video to see how I did this technique. As always, have a play yourself and come up with something which suits you.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Card stock used on these cards were:
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
- Basic Black A4 Card Stock
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Useful tools for these cards were:
More Cling Wrap
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.85 cm x 21 cm and 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm (card insert)
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm
- Cut Basic Black A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm; 14.4 cm x 2 cm and 14. 4 cm x 1 cm
- Cut Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.